The HTML5 Drum Machine is a web-based drum sequencer that lets you create, save, and even export your own patterns using samples from classic drum machines. There are five kits: Acoustic, Techno, Hip Hop (Roland TR-808), House (TR-909), and Electro (Linn Drum). The drum machine features a Roland TR style sequencer, and each drum has its own volume and pitch controls. It’s beyond cool and we thought you might enjoy it too.
Click here to start playing! (Note: We find it works best in Google Chrome).
What do the producers for Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rhianna, Schoolboy Q, J. Cole, Mariah Carey and other top Billboard artists think about Native Instruments Maschine Studio 2.0? Watch this video and find out.
[youtube value=”hLAiDzFDi-A” width=570 height=365 ]
Before it’s official November release, some of hip hop’s biggest hitmakers met up at Patchwerk Studios to get an exclusive look at the new Maschine Studio 2.0. After a quick lesson from NI Maschine guru, Stoni, hitmakers Focus and Symbolyc One hopped on the pads to test out the stock sounds. What happens next is an incredible live on-the-spot beat making session
[youtube value=”jgTDHc0SHCI” width=570 height=365 ]
Kill the Robot shows the potential in this mini controller
Launchkey Mini is an exciting new compact mini-key instrument/controller featuring 16 velocity sensitive, three colour illuminated launch pads – use them to launch loops, sounds, effects, transport controls, and more.
Launchkey Mini also features a 25-note keyboard, eight assignable rotary controls, seven function buttons, and a further two performance buttons. Compact and portable, Launchkey Mini is great for producing and performing at home or on stage.
[youtube value=”0YCxhxWasl8″ width=570 height=365 ]
Launchkey Mini key features:
‘Go anywhere, play anywhere’
– Ultra-lightweight and easy to carry
– Fully powered by iPad® or USB
• 25-note mini-keyboard
• 16 velocity sensitive, three colour launch pads
• Knobs and buttons for total control
• Fully-integrated with Novation apps for iPad
• Hands-on control of included synths and music software on Mac and PC
For more details, check out the product page here:
Alto Professional’s Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power. Watch AraabMUZIK perform with a trademark style that echoes the unrivaled power and finesse of the Black Series Speakers.
[youtube value=”6_25TXYxO3o” width=570 height=365 ]
Turn your iPhone into an MPC with more than 600 samples, 47 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow, iMPC is the first app to bring the look and feel of the classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPhone.
iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats. Time correction from 1/8 note to 1/32T with variable swing, and Note Repeat from 1/8 note to 1/32T with latch control are also built in. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPhone, using the line input on the iPhone, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
• More than 600 samples, 47 editable programs, and 80 editable sequences
• Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
• Sample from iPhone mic, line-in, or music library using multi-touch turntable interface
• Exciting “3D Perform” controls — use your iPhone’s motion sensors to control parameters!
• Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
• In-app SoundCloud community, powered by CloudSeeder
• Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
• 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
• Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
• Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
• Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
• Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
• Simple drag and drop program creation
• Built-in effects: delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
• Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable swing
• Note Repeat: 1/8 note – 1/32T timing, with latch
• AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
• AudioPaste samples from compatible apps